Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Peak a Boo

So up until a few days ago I didn't think that me showering was a very exciting thing to watch. My son on the other hand thinks it is. Every time I pop in the shower I have one little boy peaking he little head around the shower curtain seeing what I am up too. I continue to close the curtain. And he finally stops or so I thought then he is at the other end of the curtain giggling. Some days I almost think that he is about to hop in with me. Clothes and all. Thank goodness he hasn't done this yet.

I have almost come to the conclusion that maybe I should stop showering all together. Because if he's not playing peak a boo with the shower curtain. He is escaping out the front door and down the street. Yes he has done this twice now. He can open the dead lock on the door, and get past the Kiddie proof thing on the handle too.

This is yet another reason that my hubby should come home from Iraq. I need to be able to shower in peace.

No comments: