Friday, February 15, 2008

Moving

We are offically in the process of moving. We cleared housing yesterday (we actually did it without getting fined), and started driving west. The pets are not enjoying the trip as they don't understand what it going on and where we are going. Neither does Kyle. It doesn't help that he is also a little sick. He spent most of last night coughing. Poor little guy. And there isn't anything that we can really do for him. But give him cuddles of course. We stopped in St. Louis last night and kept on moving this morning. We stopped in Lawrence for tonight. Kris wanted to see some old friends that are still here. We walked down Mass. street today with Bella and Kyle. It was odd for me. I felt kinda old. Seeing all the college kids out and about. And how the old street has changed and how it hasn't. I hope that you are all doing well. And pray for our sanity as we continue our drive west.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Elena, I totally understand about feeling old back in your college town. When I went back this fall for a little reunion...I too felt old, esp with a prego belly. And, at the same time I felt like I could pick up right where I left off. Weird! Prayers for a safe journey to CO and for a well Kyle!
The boppy pillow came and I LOVE IT!!! Thanks!