Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Yesterday we had a wonderful day. We shared it with our military family. Anyone that is in the military knows what this is. Your friends on the street that have become like family. The people that you count on because you actual family is so far away. Yesterday I realised how blessed that we were to have such great friends.

I spent most of the morning cooking. We did a little furniture moving so the kids would have more room to play. The easter bunny hid eggs all thru our house, since there was still about 5 inches of snow on the ground outside. We used the good china for the first time. Its like we have actually become grown ups.

We all stuffed our selves. Kyle sat by all by himself and behaved at the kiddy table. I am also very grateful for this. And well I thought that he looked adourable.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter like we did. Here are a couple of photos of Kyle in the morning.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter with your military family. I know what you mean about being blessed by them. We definitely felt that way living on post. Can't believe you still have 5 inches of snow!

KG said...

Those pictures are SO CUTE! I think my son has actually outgrown footed pajamas . . . do they make them in bigger toddler sizes?

Also I read your comment on my blog . . . it cracked me up. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER go to ARMY PROM! NO MORE proms of any kind. Whatsoever. I just can't do it. Let me sit at home and drink a beer on the sofa instead!