Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wikki Stix

Sorry that it has been awhile since I put up a post. Not much has happened in the Thompson household at late. Kris is now home. He didn't make it past the first day of ranger school. His medical records were screwed up, so he didn't get to continue on. I know it's selfish but I love having him home.

I want to say congratulations to the Fayes. Who gave birth one week ago to a beautiful baby boy.

I also wanted to let all the parents know about the product wikki stix. www.wikkistix.com We were at a restaurant this past Friday, and they handed us wikki stix. I had never heard or sighted these before. Much better than the crayons that Kyle immediately throws on the floor. You can actually make people or animals out of these stix. They definitely kept Kyle happy until our food arrived. It kept Kris and I focused on how to kept him happy, by molding the stix into different shapes, and creating new stories to go along with the characters.

I hope you all had a great week. And I'll try to be better about blogging.

No comments: