Friday, October 2, 2009

28 Weeks



How far along? 28 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss? 9.5 Lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes, I broke into the winter stuff this week. Last night the low was 25.

Sleep? Getting better, it seems like my bladder is finally cooperating.
Best moment this week? Having Kris back home with us. Being able to go see a movie with a friend.

Best baby moment? Reading and finding out that the babies eyes are now opening and closing.

Movement? All the time. I can actually see my belly move now when the baby kicks.

Food cravings? I am loving ice cream at the moment.

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? I think I started having braxton hicks this week.

Belly button in or out? Almost out. Some nights its half out, most of the time its kinda flat.

Symptoms? Nothing significant

What I miss? Being able to bend over.

What I am looking forward to? Ordering my new crib and bouncer.

Weekly wisdom: I bought newborn diapers today. They are so much smaller than I remember. Here are some pics of the comparison of what I am used to seeing and what the newborn ones look like.

1 comment:

The Leivas said...

I'm so glad you're doing well! I wish I'd gotten a chance to call you back this week, maybe I'll get a chance this weekend!