Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sorry

I want to say I am sorry. I have been a terrible blogger at late. I have begun posts and blogger wouldn't upload my photos. I got frustrated and quit. I hope you all can forgive me.

Here is a quick update. Everything is going well. I am getting bigger by the day it seems. The mid wife that I saw at my last visit made me go thru a second 3 hour glucose tolerance test. This one wasn't as bad as the first one. I haven't heard results yet, so I am taking that as a good sign.

Kris has been in the field for the past few weeks, so I have been on single Mom duty. Thank goodness Kyle has been behaving himself.

Last week my crib got delivered and I am so excited. I also got the dresser refinished. I still have to complete the bookshelf topper. I started to go thru Kyles old clothes, I can believe that he was that small. I started washing and putting away these clothes for Baby T.

My mother in law cam for a visit this weekend. We had a good time, she said that she needed her Kyle fix.

I guess thats about it right now. I am sorry again that I have been a bad blogger, and I will strive to do better in the future.

1 comment:

Cori said...

We all need a break sometime. I haven't been blogging so much either. Glad to hear an update!