Monday, November 23, 2009

Living Life More Thankful

This morning I opened up CF Husbands blog. He had a wonderful idea for a challenge for all of us. I have decided that I would try it. He has suggested that instead of complaining about the things in our lives that we don't like, we should turn that around, and look for something to be thankful for. His example is folding laundry. Instead of complaining, be thankful that you have laundry to fold.

So this week I am going to challenge myself to be less ungrateful, and be thankful for the things I have. The people that I love, and who love me. My health, my families health. The ability to be able to celebrate the beginning of the holiday season. (I have not been thinking very nice thoughts about cooking and all the work that comes with hosting Thanksgiving).

Feel free to join me in this challenge. Just leave a comment and let us know if your up to the challenge. Have a wonderful week.

No comments: