Monday, January 25, 2010

Bad Bad Blogger

So this year I have been a very bad bad blogger. Sorry. I hope you all can forgive me. Lately I have been pretty busy. Not just running around after Kyle, and being a new mother again looking after Joshua. I have been sleep deprived. I have been house hunting. House buying. Appliance shopping. Furniture shopping. And FRGing.

Yes you read that this year we decided to buy a house. I called a realtor teed up some times to look at houses, and fell in love with the 4th house that I looked at. A week later we made an offer, and it was accepted. We were concerned, as another buyer put in a offer before we got ours in. Can you believe that? In this market two offers on the same house in the same week.

Well I guess ours was a better offer, and we won. We close on our house this week. I am very excited, this will be Kris' and my first home that we own. So since this new house does not come with a refrigerator, I had to go buy one. I never really paid much attention to prices on fridges, buy they are expensive, but we can live without one.

Also since our house that we are buying is bigger than where we currently live, we will be needing new furniture. First on the list is Kyle's room. His new room is smaller than his current room, so we have decided to downsize his furniture. We went bunk bed shopping this weekend. I haven't ordered it yet, but I think I have selected one. His current furniture will be going into our guest room. What a novel idea, having a guest room. This will be our first guest room since we had Kyle in 2006.

Next on the list of things to shop for will be more living room furniture, computer desks, and maybe a new TV and hot tub. Lots of things coming up. I will post pictures of the new house soon. I just want you all to know that I am very excited, and I am very sorry for being a bad blogger.

4 comments:

Cori said...

Wow, you're a busy woman! Congrats on the new house.

Carolina Girl said...

You're AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see pics of the house!

Burgh Baby said...

Congratulations on the new home! I hope everything goes smoothly.

Jeff Green said...

Glad your house hunting activity paid off Elena. Congratulations.