Monday, April 7, 2008

Go Jawhawks

I just wanted to let you all know just how excited we are for tonight's game. KU hasn't won the national championship since 1988. And its about time to win it again.

We were very excited about the outcome of Saturdays game. Kris won't even let us mention the name of our last coach in this household. He refers to him as "He who must not be named." He thought that would go over well with me since I am a Harry Potter fan. (I am very sad that there won't be another book to read, but very excited about the new series that J.K. Rowling is writing.)

All of you out there that don't really have a affiliation to either basketball team, should route for the Jayhawks tonight. They are a great team. And I believe in positive energy. And the more of it the better.

No comments: