Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sorry its been so long.

Yes I know it has been forever since I last posted, and I am sorry.

Last weekend the family drove to Kansas to visit Kris' sister. She is on bed rest at the moment, and can't travel out here. So it will be the last time Kris shes her before he deploys for the third time. We had a great weekend. We had not seen Brooke for a few months. And she definitely looks pregnant. Kyle had a great weekend, and even got to open up a few birthday presents early.

Then on Thursday night Kyle and I went to Disney on Ice Finding Nemo. And he loved it. I'm glad I was a little nervous if he would sit there. But he was a really good boy. He even laughed at appropriate times, clapped and cheered and danced a little in his seat.

The only problem that I had with the show is that everything is so expensive. I bought Kyle a snow cone, which he didn't even like, but wanted one cause his friends all had one. And it cost ten dollars. For a snow cone!!!! I couldn't believe it. And those cool lights that I didn't buy, twenty two dollars. I think there is something wrong with that picture.

I hope you all had a great week. Sorry I didn't post a thing.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Hey Elena,

Thats great that Kyle enjoyed Nemo on Ice. I was hoping to take my kids to see it, but unfortunately it won't be coming to Perth -only the eastern states. Your not wrong, $10 for a snow cone is way over priced. Thats the only thing about these places everything is so expensive.

Hope you are all keeping well.

Cheers, D.

Carolina Girl said...

Glad to hear of a great family weekend! Good for you for not buying lights for $22!!! Ridiculous!!