Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Little bit about me.

I got tagged.

Rules of the meme:
1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.


What I was doing 10 years ago:
In 1998 I was a sophomore at the University of Kansas. I guess a whole lot of partying. I don't really remember much. Enjoying being young I guess.

Five things on my To Do List today:
Complete this list.
And go to bed. It is almost 10pm here.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Have more children. Build my dream house. And start flipping houses.Enjoy life. Travel. Let my Husband retire form the army if he so chooses so he doesn't have to deploy again. Help some of the homeless get back on their feet.

Three of my bad habits:
1. I L0ve to sleep in.
2. I can't stay away from target.
3. I love junk food, sweet or salty.

Five places I have lived:
1. Chipping Norton, NSW, Australia.
2. Overland Park, Kansas.
3. Lawrence, Kansas.
4. Philadelphia,PA.
5. Colorado Springs, CO.

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. I stuck stickers on labels for a big pharma. company.
2. McDonald's Sad but true
3. The Gap
4. Target
5. Dressing models backstage at a catwalk show.

I don't Know Five other people with Blogs that I read that haven't already been tagged. So I tag the last three. Kelli, April and Carrie. Have fun girls.

More of you out there should start blogs so we can catch up on what your doing.

No comments: