Friday, July 18, 2008

I have a problem

If you know me, you also probably know that I have a shopping problem. I love it. Doesn't matter what I'm shopping for, I just love to shop. Especially at Target. I am pretty sure that they recognise me by now. If not, they should.

Well my problem right now is that I am getting addicted to eBay. Tonight I bought three items. And yeah they are at great prices, but I hate to pay shipping. So does anyone out there have any suggestions on how I can break my addiction? Is there a twelve step program? Please help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAhhh, I love Ebay, too, so I am no help! Good luck "breaking" your addiction:)

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Strangers putting in their two cents...gotta love it! Maybe you'll stick around and not be a stranger for long!!

Carolina Girl said...

I like the look of your blog! I've never been that happy with ours, so I think when we get back, I'm going to try something new.

I do know how much you love target!!!