Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kyle's First Baseball Game.

So our minor league team the Sky Sox has a promotion every Tuesday home game, that it is $2 Tuesdays. So I thought that it would be a great opportunity to expose Kyle to his first game. He had a ton of fun, but I don't think he paid one little bit of attention to the game itself. Kyle made a little friend Finn. The two of them had fun walking up and down the stairs, and swinging on the rail. It was a great night out.


Checking out the Field.

The one picture that I could get him to look at me.


Kyle and his new friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the TUMS comment...really..until everyone started mentioning it, I had NEVER thought of TUMS! They're kind of icky tasting, though, aren't they?

I see YOU have a mo-hawked son, too! Looks great! Of course, I just do-mohawked our middle child recently, but it may return:)