Thursday, August 20, 2009

22 Weeks


So I thought that I would post my first belly pic for you all to see. I decided that I would cut off my head since I didn't do my hair, and I am kinda looking funny at the camera. I took the photo myself using my self timer for the first time.
I also decided that I would answer a pregnancy survey that I stole off my friends Carries blog. I hope you enjoy.
How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 5 lbs. Not to bad I guess
Maternity clothes? Yes Yes Yes. I have been in for a long time now.
Sleep? I am actually sleeping this week. I think it might be cause Kris is in the field and I am getting the bed all to myself.
Best moment this week? Hearing the baby's heartbeat again/ finding out I get another ultrasound.
Movement? The baby is moving more and more. Likes to kick my bladder especially if its full.
Food Cravings? Fruit. I love fruit. Especially peaches and nectarines.
Gender? Boy this hasn't changed from last week.
Labor signs? None yet thank goodness.
Belly button in out out? Still in, and still squishy.
Symptoms? Just getting bigger and bigger. Still really tired.
What I miss? Adult beverages, especially on margarita Wednesdays.
What I'm looking forward to? Holding the baby in my arms and snuggling.
Weekly wisdom? When going to the bathroom empty your bladder completely. Yes I actually read this in more than one place, it is advice for pregnant women. But what I want to know is when don't you empty your bladder completely?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You look great!

Anonymous said...

Childhood sometimes does pay a second visit to man; youth never.