Friday, August 28, 2009

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss? 6.5 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes Yes Yes. I have been in for a long time now.

Sleep? I am having troubles sleeping this week. I just can't get comfortable.

Best moment this week? Watching my friends Husband come home safely from Iraq.

Movement? This baby moves all the time. More than Kyle ever did.

Food Cravings? Still fruit. I am moving on to dairy and Popsicles this week as well.

Gender? Boy this hasn't changed from last week.

Labor signs? None yet thank goodness.

Belly button in out out? Still in, and still squishy.

Symptoms? Just getting bigger. The baby is moving more. I can't stand on my feet for prolonged periods of time otherwise I get cramps.

What I miss? Sleeping. Having a bladder that is normal sized.

What I'm looking forward to? Decorating the nursery. I finished making the crib bedding this week, and am looking forward to doing the rest of it.

Weekly wisdom? If you like your sleep, don't have children. ;)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You look great! Post pics of the bedding nursery when you get done with it. I can't wait to see it.

Charlotte said...

Congratulations! I look forward to following your blog.

Joyfully,
Charlotte

Carolina Girl said...

Ha! You're right...say bye bye to sleep.