Sunday, August 9, 2009

Flat Tire

Yesterday as I was driving to pick up Kyle, I got a flat tire. In the middle of nowhere CO. Seriously I had no idea where I was. I couldn't see a mile marker. I had no idea of what the last town I passed was, or what the next one coming up was. I was in the middle of nowhere.

I am thankful that I do know how to change a tire. I am also thankful that my car has a full size spare. I wouldn't want to make the rest of my drive with a doughnut on. I am very thankful that in my last 300 miles that I drove that day that I didn't blow another tire. That was a big fear of mine.

It's great having Kyle home, but I don't think that I will be doing that drive alone again anytime soon. Especially with my pregnant belly.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and tomorrow I will post results of what we are having. Just o let you know the baby has has a name change since Thursday when we found out. I don't think I am going to post the baby's name, since I guess it could change again.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

OMG! I know exactly where you were! nowhere! I'm glad you were able to change the flat yourself...good Army wife! :)