Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December 1st!!!

So I can't believe that it is December already. I only have 20 days until my due date, and I don't think this little boy is going to wait that long. He is definitely pushing down, he has dropped. We will see what the doc says tomorrow at my next appt.

I don't think I have posted this, but I failed my second 3 hour glucose test. Ever since I have been following the diabetic diet (well maybe I cheated a little over thanksgiving), and pricking my fingers testing my blood sugar levels 4 times a day. I dread doing this every time.

Kris is home from NTC. I am very thankful that he is home. He jokes that I have been working him hard. I made him put up Christmas lights this weekend. This is one of my favorite times of year. I love seeing Christmas lights everywhere. I love the smells of the season, the candles, the cooking, the cookies. I love looking at wrapped Christmas gifts under trees. I feel like a big kid at this time of year.

This year I am thankful for the new little package that we will have with us. So this year all I am asking for is a healthy baby. I wish that everyone could have the same. I know people that have struggled through health struggles with their children this year. I hope that 2010 will be a healthy one.

Have a great week, and come back I will try and post a ridiculous picture of my belly. It is huge.