Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WINDY

Today is Windy Wednesday. We have been having 70 mile and our gusts out here. I always thought that winds were just an annoyance. This morning I had to chase my trash cans a few times down the street. I never really thought that this would happen.






My neighbor calls me up, and asks if I'm home. I say yes. She says look out your back door. This is what I found. Not what I expected. This swing set/ tree fort weighs over 600 lbs. These are some strong winds.
Hope your day is going better than mine.

3 comments:

The Leivas said...

Oh my word! Good luck getting every thing cleaned up!

Carolina Girl said...

Oh Elena...what a mess. I remember strong winds on Light Fighter. My gazebo blew into the neighbor's yard and got hung on their roof...two days after I put it up and of course, just as K is deployed, B was at the time too. Yours is definitely worse though. No wooden fence to get damaged back then.

I hope your neighbors are friendly!!

Burgh Baby said...

Ruh-roh.