Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Randoms

I have a lot to post about. First off I have heard from Kris, he is doing OK. I can't tell you to much of what he is doing because of OPSEC. I do have a mailing address for him, if you would like it let me know and I will email it out to you.

Kris and I have chatted a few times on facebook and every time I hear from him it, makes my day. We usually get to chat for approx 30 mins, and he likes to hear stories about the boys. One of his favorites were on morning before my trip to my mum's house, I had out one of those c shaped travel pillows. Kyle put it around his waist and asked to hold Baby Josh. He was imitating me using the bobby pillow. I thought it was so sweet. Kyle is turning out to be such a good big brother.

We spent the last two weeks at my Mum's house. We had a great Easter, I will post more on this later.

Joshua is getting big. He really likes to be upright. He likes to lapstand. My only issue with this is that his little legs are turning blue when he does this. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I really concerned? I am going to mention this at next weeks well baby visits. Joshua is going in for his 4 month appt. Kyle is going in for his 4 year appt. Wow how time is flying by.

Thanks everyone for being so supportive. I have needed it. Your words cheer me up.

Thats all I have for now I am working on a few posts for this week so check back.

No comments: