Monday, November 17, 2008

Kris- Mas

So I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. My Husband is just home on mid tour. So this weekend we drove to his home town in Kansas, and celebrated thanksgiving, and Kris-Mas. Since Kris won't actually be home for either.

I wanted to share that we are now calling our early/fake Christmas Kris-Mas. Kris says that Jesus gets to celebrate his birthday next month, so this is Kris-Mas. I thought that it was pretty cute, so I just had to share. Once we get back later this week I will post pictures, and tell you all about my awesome gifts.

I hope you all had a wonderful Kris-Mas weekend.

4 comments:

The Leivas said...

Merry Kris-Mass to you!

Kelli said...

I am glad you guys are getting to enjoy some time together! Elena - will we see you and Kyle during the Holidays? Tell Kris Hi and we will have to see him next time.

Anita J. said...

We knew where you were since you mysteriously disappeared after the T-minus two hours post. :o)

So glad you have time with Kris! Enjoy, and tell him thanks for serving our country.

Carolina Girl said...

Kris-mas! I love it! Your hubby is always very clever. I'm so glad you're having a wonderful time together. Yeah, we missed you in Kansas. I didn't realize Ft Riley and Ellsworth were that close.