Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daddy Daddy

So it has happened. I am now officially chop liver. Kyle wants nothing to do with me. He wasn't to play with Daddy. He wants Daddy to get his food. The other day when walking past his room he was waking up form his nap, and started calling out "Daddy" instead of "Mommy". My heart was officially broken.

When Kris left after lunch to go back to work on Monday, Kyle threw the biggest fit, that I have ever seen from him. Yelling Daddy. He didn't want him to leave. Its so sad to see.

Will he ever com around to being a Mommy's boy again? Or am I just screwed?

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Oh boy! My heart would be crushed too (b/c he's chosing Daddy and b/c he's sad to see him go). But, I think he'll still want his Mama! I hope so. G, already pushes me away when I try to snuggle.

Anita J. said...

I think he'll come around. He is still pretty little. I imagine he is thrilled to have that Daddy connection again. Does he do better with Kris working now that he realizes he isn't leaving for several months?