Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tomorrow

So tomorrow is the big day. Kris will finally be home. I am so excited I don't know how to describe it. Maybe like a kid in a candy store whose parents just told him/her that they could have anything they wanted. I don't know what to do with myself. I think I have the house all prepared. Now I am just sitting here waiting. I keep on checking the same old websites, to see if anything is new. I can tell you, not much gets updated on a Sunday.

So I would like to Thank all of you out there that prayed for Kris safety over the past 11 months. We have appreciated it. And I can tell you it worked, since he will be home safe tomorrow morning.

I will try to get photos posted sometime tomorrow afternoon. And if you don't hear from me, then you will know that I am having fun spending time with My Husband.

4 comments:

Cori said...

How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful day.

KG said...

How wonderful! I'm so happy for you.

Carolina Girl said...

I just got the email from Kris's mom saying that he was on Amercian soil!! Yay!! I konw you're just sooo excited and running on adrenaline right now, waiting (still) to see him! It won't be long now! Have a wonderful day! Tell him we said, "Welcome Home"!!!

Anita J. said...

Thought about you at 11! Forgot to compensate for the time zone difference. So...you're still at nervous excitement, I guess. Almost there! I am so happy for you, Elena! We'll miss you for a while, but what fun we'll have seeing pictures when you're back!

Yes, a 'welcome home' and 'thank you from the bottom of our hearts' to Kris.