Thursday, March 12, 2009

Up for a Challenge?

I got this off my friend Kelli's blog.



Here is how it works. I will send the first 3 people who leave a comment a homemade gift. But the catch is you have to do the same thing on your blog & send 3 people a homemade gift. You have a year to complete the challenge. I hope to send out my homemade gifts much much faster then that though. :) So do I have any takers?

------------------------------------------------------------------------


So this weekend while out shopping I visited pottery barn kids. We saw these chair backers for Easter, and thought that they were cute. But a little too girly. So I told my sister in law that I would make our boys some. I think they turned out pretty cute. You can place your Easter gifts inside the pockets, for a Easter morning surprise. I though that if you have kids and you like these, I would make these for your homemade gifts. If you don't have kids I will figure something else out.





2 comments:

April said...

I'm always up for a challenge...and a gift :)

Anita J. said...

Woot! I was afraid I would miss it! I'm in!

Those little packs are so cute. I have THREE kids, though! I hate to put that on you. One is a lot!

Now I have to decide what I am going to make. :) Fun!