Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sorry I have been absent for a while now. I wanted to give you a update. Kris, Kyle and I are in AZ this week. We are visiting the in laws who winter down here. The weather is awesome, and I have gotten so tan that I now look like a regular white person. Not just the pasty white that I usually am.

Tomorrow Kris and I leave Kyle here in AZ and fly to Las Vegas for the weekend. This is the first time we have gone away together since having Kyle. I am very much looking forward to it. We were meeting another couple from CO in Vegas for the weekend, but they have been snowed in, and will be moving their vacation a day back. So we will still meet them there for one night, and have one night to ourselves.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and will update early next week when we get home.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

I've been wondering where you were? I was thinking you might be in Vegas. Have a blast!!!