Wednesday, May 13, 2009

American Idol

So I don't know why, but this season I have become obsessed with AI. I haven't even watched since the first season. So I have a confession to make last night for the first time I actually voted for my favorite singer Danny Gokey. Since I have never voted before, I don't know how hard it is to get thru on the phone lines. But I wasn't having very much trouble. I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means, and that people weren't out their voting.

So does anyone else out there watch American Idol, and get obsessed with one singer, or am I the only crazy one out there?

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Oh girl, you know I love me some AI! AND I LOVE Danny Gokey too!!! :) It was probably easy to vote last night b/c there were 3 numbers. We'll find out shortly.