Monday, May 4, 2009

All moved in!!!

So we gave up our keys to the old house last week all our stuff is here, so I guess we are all moved in. The garage is still a mess, and we just started to hang stuff on the walls, so I guess the unpacking continues. I don't know what to make of it, but the only injuries of the move were mine. I fell off the moving truck ramp after loading a piece of furniture in. My ankle rolled and I landed hard on the garage floor. So all weekend I was limping around.

Kyle has done well with the move. He doesn't seem to be fazed at all about getting a new room. This time I am not going to paint it a pretty color, as it took 4 coats of primer to cover the last room. Can I tell you how much I hate painting white over any other color.

I hope things are going well with the rest of you. I am still reading blogs even if I'm not commenting or posting on my own. I will post later this week on Kyles birthday party, and Kris' change of command.

No comments: