Friday, June 26, 2009

Really?

So the other day I saw a commercial and I thought, really? It was a prescription to make your eye lashes grow longer. My first thoughts are why is this a medical condition? How many millions of dollars did the drug company put into developing this, when other things like say Cancer or Aids still haven't been cured. Secondly, and I really that obsessed about my eye lasses that I would make a doctors appointment to go get the prescription? Really are we really clogging up our doctors offices with little trivial things like I want thicker fuller eye lashes?

Really? This is all I am saying Really?

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I saw it too and had similar thoughts. Of all the things in all of the world, this is what the latest development it. Hmmm.

Anita J. said...

Exactly! What is the world coming to when we can get a prescription to make our eyelashes grow? And where was this development when my mom cut her eyelashes off with an eyelash curler?