Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Margarita Wednesday

So we are reinstating Margarita Wednesdays here in CO. I will be drinking virgin ones in case your worried. If you don't remember what Margarita Wednesday is, let me fill you in. Some friends and I decided that we would get together once a week (it happened to be one Wednesdays), have dinner and margaritas. This worked great during the summer. We let the kids run wild, and have a chance to unwind. I also urged everyone out there to join us, start one of your own. So I am going to do that again. Get together with some good friends, have dinner, and drinks. It doesn't have to be Wednesdays, any day of the week that works for you. If you don't have close friends in your area, I urge you to invite your neighbors over. It would be a great way to make some new friends.

So have a Happy Margarita Wednesday!!!

No comments: