Thursday, May 29, 2008

Margarita Wednesday

So a few of my friends and I have started Margarita Wednesday. You hang out with close friends, drink margaritas, and gossip. This is great therapy. I think that you all should choose to join us in this new tradition. You don't have to be here in Colorado to participate. Just get a few friends and enjoy their company while drinking margaritas (or drink of your choice). We also decided that if you are by yourself, we are willing to web cam with you, so you can join in on the fun.

Have a great Thursday. Think about Margaritas for next Wednesday.

3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Mmmmm! Sounds great! Wish I could join you. It's been very hard to make friends here. Enjoy the fellowship with your gal pals!

Carrie said...

Margarita Wednesday sounds fabulous! I'll have to make mine virgin though! I'm all by myself too so I wish I was there with you!

KG said...

First off, I approve of margarita any day. Can there be a margarita Monday, Tuesday, etc?

Also, the thoughts of a well-hung Screech that you referenced on my blog are now burned into my mind. After I finished barfing, I tried to stare at a blank piece of paper to completely eradicate these thoughts, and yet failed. And the thoughts of my professor naked? *begin barfing again*