Saturday, May 24, 2008

So we have made it thru the first few days. Yesterday I had some retail therapy. And it worked great. Then I had a few close friends over for margaritas. That was also great therapy. I know that my ways of coping are probably not the recommended ones, but they work. I don't do them during the entire deployment, just the first couple of days. So that's how I justify them.

I heard from Kris today. He landed in Kuwait safely. And is just waiting for his trip up north. He also gave me his mailing address. So if you would like it, let me know and I will email it to you. I don't feel comfortable posting it on the Internet.

I hope you are all having a great memorial day weekend. And thank you all again for the warm wishes and prayers.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

I think those are great coping strategies! Shopping, friends, and margaritas!!