Friday, May 30, 2008

Belly Dancing

Last night I joined her at her coffee. We went Belly Dancing. Very fun. And a little odd. Its strange seeing your friends and wives of the people that work with your husband belly dancing. Your mind starts wondering into places that you really don't want to go. Like that person is a little too go at this. Or that person has no coordination at all. I wonder if they are like that with any athletic event. Anyway if you have ever thought about it, I strongly suggest trying it. It was a lot of fun. And quite a good workout.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

You are brave!!! I would probably just stand there saying, "i can't do it"...repeatedly and then be disappointed when it was over that I didn't participate! Such is the story of my life...Seriously, it sounds like a lot of fun and a good way to let loose!

KG said...

I'd totally do it. And I'd be hawt.

Oh, and yes - our AC IS finally on! Hooray!