Sunday, October 19, 2008

100TH POST

So I thought that I would post something funny for our 100th post. Kris and I 4 years ago, went out to Dave and Busters. We sat in one of those little booth things, had our pictures taken. And they morphed together our facial features to see what our future son would look like. Yesterday I found the little print out. We always thought that it looked Hilarious. And we prayed that our real son wouldn't look like this. So what do you think? Does Kyle look like this?


3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

ha! very funny...I don't think Kyle looks like that at all.Although...his haird DID stand up as an infant! :) Loved it!

Anita J. said...

Goodness, no. That doesn't look like Kyle. Let's all pause for a moment of Thanks...

Anonymous said...

those photos of you two look like mug shots, no wonder the resulting photo turned out the way it did. LOL Those things are funny.

-Chris R