Friday, October 31, 2008

Wow

First of all I want to say Congratulations to McK Mama and her family, on the birth of their beautiful baby boy. Who seems to have no heart issues. What great news.

Secondly I would like to thank her for giving me a shout out on her blog, about my hospital gowns. And Can I say WOW!!! Because of her shout out yesterday I received almost 3000 hits. That's crazy. I am already at almost a 1000 today. She has the best followers. Thank you all for your kind comments about my hospital gowns. I even sold a few more yesterday.

So I guess there's only one more thing to say, and that's Happy Halloween!!!! I will post picture of our trick or treating adventures tomorrow.

6 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I saw her shout out to you yesterday and it brought a tear to my eye...I'm so silly! Way to go! I know it made her feel more beautiful to have your beautiful gowns. Happy Halloween!

Anita J. said...

You could leave up a 'top' post about the gowns and offer a Mckbaby discount for the weekend! Maybe just $5.00 off or something. That might be fun and good for business too!

Anita J. said...

OH! You could do a giveaway with one of those buttons where people have to post about your blog and leave the button on their site for the duration of the contest to win a gown! One of the blogs I read is always linking to those contests.

Carolina Girl said...

great ideas anita j.!

Our Boys Mama said...

Your gowns are so cute! I know a deserving Mama who is hospital-bound at 27 weeks. She is a beautiful woman. Her Mom is my son's preschool teacher, but had to take a leave of absence in order to care for her 1 year old granddaughter while her daughter is trying to keep her pregnancy as healthy as can be. Read on @ www.chipleys.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

annie said...

Found you through mckmama and looked at your etsy shop. I am from Co Spgs too! I'm expecting a little one due in May so I will definitely be asking the hubby for a special gift of a fancy hospital gown! :)