Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall is almost over.

So this week I have come to the conclusion that fall is almost over here in the Rockies. We had our first measurable snow fall. We have been breaking out coats. I turned on the heat ( I feel totally justified it snowed). And I also broke out the humidifiers.

The house has been shocking me every time I touch a light switch, so I decided that It was time to break them out. The small one in my bedroom, is kinda noisy. I don't remember this from last year. It doesn't really bother me, as I like noise when I sleep. I fall asleep with the TV on. This really bugs my husband when he is home. Well this morning I discovered that the noise that the humidifier makes is a great one. It sounded like rain on the roof top. I love this sound. I always sleep better when it is raining outside, and you can hear the rain. So I have decided that I am probably going to have a very good nights sleep this winter, with my fake pitter patter of rain drops. I love it.

I hope you all had a great weekend. And enjoy the rest of fall as its almost over. (well at least it is in my neck of the woods)

4 comments:

Anita J. said...

You posting about heat kept me out of trouble with my hubby. I turned the air on while I was cleaning (which drives him crazy) and I let it get cold in the house. Oops.

I like the coziness of winter, and snuggling under blankets with the sound of rain falling sound wonderful.

Anita J. said...

Elena you are the recipient of an Honest Weblog Award. If you go to the presentation on my page, the seventh screen will show your name and link to your blog.

Carolina Girl said...

I turned on the heat here too! It's supposed to warm up again here, so I'll be turning it off again.

Anita J. said...

Hey Elena. Have you had tons of hits since MckMama talked about your gowns again?