Tuesday, September 22, 2009

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain/loss? I have gained 9 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes, but looking at my photo is that a surprise to anyone?

Sleep? I am sleeping better this week.

Best moment this week? Having painted the nursery. Thats one less thing I have to worry about later.

Movement? Lots of movement. I am now at the stage where they (the doctors) require you to time how long it takes for 10 kicks. I barely make it to 15 mins most night. They allow up to 2 hours for a normal amount of movement.

Food Cravings? Cake, chocolate pie, chocolate anything.

Gender? Boy.

Labor signs? None yet thank goodness.

Belly button in out out? Still in, barely.

Symptoms? All the usual stuff, getting bigger. My belly is starting to itch from the skin stretching. Fatigue. Being emotional. Nesting.

What I miss? Being able to bend properly.

What I'm looking forward to? Kris coming out of the field this week. Having some help around the house.

Weekly wisdom? Be on the look out I am nesting. Don't try and get in my way.

Also the baby is now at a viable age, and weighs somewhere between 2 - 2.5 lbs, and is approx 14.5 inches.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

I would only have to do those kick counts for about 15 minutes too. Active boys!