Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kyle's First Soccer Practice

On Friday night Kyle had his first soccer practice. All day he was excited talking about playing soccer. Once we got to practice it was a different story. Kyle didn't want to do anything.
He ran away from me. He even tried running into the street that runs along side the field.

He sat and he pouted.

He threw himself on the ground and threw a major tantrum. So much so that I had to cut his practice short and take him home so he wouldn't disturb the other kids. Lets hope that next week is a better week, and that he might actually participate. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

This sound so familiar...oh yes we had the exact same experience with Kaden and his first soccer game. He did get better as the season went and even liked it. Hang in there I know it is frustrating!!!

By the way the playhouse is adorable. I might have to try that myself.

Carolina Girl said...

Oh Elena! I fear G will be the same way, as he's already a pro at the tantrum, rolling on the floor thing.

Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you!