Thursday, June 24, 2010

Doctor Visit

As promised here is your doctor update.

Josh weighs in at 15lbs 13oz. That is in the 25th percentile. He has dropped from his curve. We are going in to check his weight again in two months. Doctor isn't too concerned since he still looks good, and everything else is moving along just fine.

He measures 26.5 inches long. This is the 50th percentile. This is a bit of a jump, he was at the 25th percentile last time. So I guess he has been focusing on growing long instead of packing on the pounds.

Josh got three shots today, and one oral vaccine. He seems to be taking them pretty well. He just always seems sleepy for the rest of the day.

I also got a shot today. I was due (over due) for my tetanus booster. So I got that. It is now lumped together with diphtheria and pertussis. It will be nice to know that I won't be passing these onto my kids.

No comments: