Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today

Today I was a busy little beaver. I cleaned my kitchen. Babysat for a friend. Installed four outside lights. Removed and re grouted my shower. Made a trip to target. I'm sure I will sleep well tonight.

This week I have also changed all my outside locks. Re keyed them, so one key fits all three locks. Changed out some of the inside door handles and hinges. Mowed the lawn. Installed a couple of flip outs on my kitchen cabinets.

Isn't home ownership great. I wonder if I will ever stop coming up with new projects.

On my list of things to do is continue to change out door handles. I am changing all of them out from shiny brass, to brushed nickel. Paint. Hanging more pictures on the walls. I would really like to put in a tile back splash. Shop for more furniture. I have empty rooms. And who knows what else. So if you are ever feeling bored feel free to come on over, and I'll put you to work.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your little one is so cute! I love reading your blog!

Carolina Girl said...

Your always doing projects! I don't think you'll ever run out of ideas. Way to go getting all of those things done in a week! I'm lucky to get one thing done in a week! ha!