Friday, June 11, 2010

Thinking

This year I have been thinking a lot about my life, others lives. Comparing the two. Trying to be more thankful for what I have, and not to think to much on what we don't.

This year is not quite half way over and I have a lot to be thankful for. We have two beautiful healthy boys. We bought our first house. My husband and I are both healthy. Things in general are going pretty well.

I often wonder what our lives would be like if something was different. I think I have come to the conclusion that I don't want anything to be different. We are very lucky. We have so much more than many people.

I have been thinking that I want to try and stay positive. Not let the little things get me down. Focus on the positive. Try and be the person that I want to be. If I think about the negative I forget about the positive. I want it to be the other way around. So if you know me in real life, and hear me saying something negative, please remind me to stay positive.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Great attitude, Elena! I need to start thinking the same way. We do have so much to be thankful for! My mom is always telling me to "count your blessings!" I just need to have that thought firmly in the front of my mind!