Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So I visited the lactation consultant today. I normally steer clear of these people. I find that the lactation consultants are normally really weird and kind of weird me out. Today wasn't so. I got to weigh Josh then feed him, and then weigh him again. They do this so they can see how much he is in taking. Apparently I am still making enough milk. This is pretty reassuring. I also bought a mothers milk tea, and some fenugreek supplements. I hope they bring my amount back up to when it was. I would feel alot better then.

Thanks girls for the advice and support.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

I've heard about the fenugreek too. Also, maybe nurse and pump to increase the demand??

I'm glad the lactation consultant wasn't too weird for you! I know what you mean about being hesitant about them.