Monday, January 14, 2008

Annoying

So today I decide to do some much needed grocery shopping. We were down to just one roll of toilet paper in our house. So the number one thing on my list was TP. So I drive off post (since the commissary is closed on Mondays here at Ft Knox) into Radcliff to the local walmart. And surprisingly the parking lot was pretty empty and I get rock star parking. I'm doing awesome inside not that many people to stop in the middle of the aisles. Kyle starts to get fussy as it is getting close to nap time. I think I have everything, so I head to the check out and head home to put Kyle to bed. As I am unloading the groceries, what do I realise that I have forgotten to buy but toilet paper. UGGGG. I can't just run back to the store, since I have put Kyle down. I have to wait 3 hours for my sleeping beauty to finally wake up. Only to have to drive back to walmart to pick up TP. This time it was crowded. Very Annoying. I hope the rest of you had a better Monday than I did. :)

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Don't you just hate that!
Glad to know though, that I am not alone in the forgetting the ONE thing I went to the store for! :)

P...is for Poche said...

Oh I so know how you feel... I went to Khols yesterday for a shower curtain and toddler sheet and walked out with stuff for three rooms and no toddler sheets. I think it is the kids they warp our minds :)Steph