Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Same ol Same ol

Sorry that I haven't been blogging lately, but we really haven't done anything interesting. Though here is a picture of my two guys doing the two things that Thompsons do best. Eat and be lazy.


Actually I have been sewing again. I broke out my sewing machine yesterday and really enjoyed it. I have been making Boppy slip covers for our new nephew that is on the way. We couldn't have just any run of the mill slip covers for the new one, so I am making some that are a little more funky. I am getting pretty good at it too, if I do say so my self. You can actually see one in the background to the picture above. So to all the new Moms out there, or ones soon to be if you would like a Boppy slip cover for your new little ones hand crafted by me. I would be happy to do so. I can make them to match the babies rooms, or something completely different. Just let me know.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

oooh, Elena! I might take you up on that one! I'm always impressed with your craftiness. And a boppy slipcover is no easy task with all of those curves.

Carrie said...

You are quite talented with the slip covers. I should know in a few weeks what I am having! You keep moving farther away from me though! :(