Monday, January 7, 2008

Sleeping Baby

So Kyle has been asleep now for 4 hours. I can't believe it. I really don't know what to do with myself. I have done the laundry, raked up most of the leaves in the yard (they never stop), showered and emptied the dishwasher (one of my least fav. chores), and played around on line. Which by the way makes me frustrated because I would do more shopping online if it wasn't for the shipping charges. Some of them I can handle, but some are outrageous. I don't think that shipping prices should be based on the price of the item, but the weight or size of the item. Enough about that I'm sure that all of you out there have the same frustrations.

But on the other scale of my shopping online I did find a place that you send in a mold of a finger print and they can put it on a piece of jewelry. I think it's a great idea. I kind of want one of Kyles fingerprint. When I told Kris about it he laughed at me. He is so not sentimental. If you want to check out the website it is www.imprintonmyheart.com I wish that I had thought of this.

Well I hope that all of you are having a great day, and still sticking to those new years resolutions. And thanks for the support with my blog.

No comments: