Sunday, January 13, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Well I saw my first movie in a really long time. Kris gave me the afternoon off from watching Kyle. So I went with a friend to watch P.S. I Love You. Since I haven't been going to the movies much I don't really follow the trailers, so I didn't know what to expect. But I loved it. Girls if you want a great way to spend two hours this is one that I recommend. But be warned to bring Kleenex. As it is a great love story. I can't imagine any guy doing what this guy did for his wife. I guess in that way it wasn't very realistic, but it had me sucked in anyway. Kris has also told me that if he dies that I shouldn't expect and letters from the grave. But if I start dating anyone else that he would haunt the both of us ( just kidding). So I have told him that this movie has raised my expectations for the dead, and I expect that I too will also receive letters once he is gone. So he better start writing. This move also makes you appreciate what you do have in life, and realise that it won't last forever, do what you love now. You don't always have to plan everything out. And most importantly treat the ones you love with respect and don't take them for granted, as we all too often do. I know that some of us out there that are army wives already do this because every other year we are faced with sending the ones that we love of to war. For those of you out there that do take everything for granted, know that your the lucky ones, and I hope that you never have to face what this woman did in the movie. Just remember that its never to late to tell someone that your sorry or that you love them.
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. And enjoy the week to come.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

I've been wanting to see this one! I might have to make Brian go with me or go alone. It's been really difficult making girlfriends here. I'm glad you enjoyed it!