Thursday, January 24, 2008

Guitar Hero

So I bought this item for my Husband for Christmas. Thinking that it might be a fun game. And it seemed to be the it thing for this Christmas. I heard some where that it was a billion dollar industry now. But lately it has been ridiculous, When He's home this is all that he wants to do. Kyle thinks its funny and likes to bang his head to the music, and wants to strum on the guitar as well. Thats fine but we don't get too. Kris is a guitar hero hog. Be warned that this too may happen in your household too. I don't get to play, and I don't get to watch TV either. Lets just hope that the writers strike continues on for the duration of my husbands Guitar hero faze. I guess that I should have known better that to bring the game home.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I'm such a dork. I had no idea what guitar hero was when a gal at church was going on about it. I was totally trying to play cool and was like, "oh yeah, uh-huh..."
It was kind of funny later when I learned what it was. I had no clue. We don't have guitar hero, but NCAA College Football is the game of choice for the man of this house! Boys and their toys...

Unknown said...

Tell Kris to get off the Guitar HEro because its gay and he should know better! I like your blog Elena and its good to hear about Kris even if he is being very gay right now! Take care!

Jason