Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm finally doing it!



So I have broken down. I am going to start blogging so you can all see what is going on with the Thompsons. I hope that you can all forgive me while I try and figure out how I want to page set up. And into a routine of Blogging. Hope you enjoy.
Not much is going on with the household at the moment. Kris has just started the Cav. leaders course, and seems to be enjoying it. Kyle is growing like a weed. And I just can't beileve how big he really is. Time has just flown by. He is still supposed to be my little cuddly baby, with all that spikey hair. I think that I must be getting nostalgic because yesterday Kyle and I got our hair cut. And Kyle now has a faux hawk. Its pretty cute. And it reminds me of when he was a little one with all that hair sticking up. He seems to like it too. I have found him looking in the mirror a few times checking himself out. He hasn't been fasinated by the mirror in months.


4 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Yay!!! I'm glad to see you've joined the world of bloggers! I can't believe how much Kyle has changed his looks. I remember too when his hair was standing on end!!! Seems like yesterday.

P...is for Poche said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see more.

Carrie said...

So good to finally see a picture of Kyle and get an update on you guys! I miss you guys! It has been way too long! I think Panera misses us too! :)

April said...

Thanks for the update! Check out our blog too :) www.welchgirls.blogspot.com