Sunday, June 29, 2008

Eww Gross

So tomorrow I take Kris' trailblazer to the repair shop. If you haven't heard it got hit in a parking lot a little over a week ago. I don't know how she did it, but the tail light is broken and she managed to scrape up two different panels. Thankfully she found me and gave me insurance info, so it won't cost me a thing to get it fixed.

Anyway back to my original point, I was cleaning out all the personal stuff that we have in the trailblazer so it can get fixed. So I decide that this would be a great time to clean Kyle's car seat. Can I say Ewwwww. I don't remember the last time that I really cleaned it, but it has been too long. So I am urging all Moms out there to take a closer look and clean those car seats. the worst part of ours was under what Kyle sits on. In the base. So if you haven't removed your car seat in a while take a closer look. I hope that you don't find what I did. How does it even get there??? Whatever its clean now. Hope you enjoyed your Sunday.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Great reminder. I just try not to think about it but I definately need to do some scrubbing. And yes the worst parts are the ones you can't figure out how it even got there!

Carolina Girl said...

Like you said, at least the lady found you to give you the insurance info.

Also, I've heard many Moms talk about how disgusted they are when taking a closer look at the carseat!! You're not the only one!