Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun In the Sun

We had a wonderful weather day today. So I brought out the fun sprinklers. Kyle was a little scared at first, but soon was very happy to be playing in the water. Later he was very excited about playing in the mud. Thankfully he let me clean him off before heading on inside.

Hope you all had a great day too.



You can't see it, but this sprinkler also blows bubbles.
Lots of fun for Kyle and for Zelko (the cat).

Playing is a puddle of mud.


Having a treat after all that playing.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Looks like Kyle had loads of fun. Nothing beats kids running around in the mud LOL - just add to some extra cleaning.

Carolina Girl said...

Great summer fun for Kyle! Boys love that mud, huh?
I like the hammock I see in the backyard too...summer fun for Mom!

Elena said...

Yes boys love mud.
Ilike the hammock too. But usually when I sit in it, so does Kyle. He likes to swing back and forth in it. And he giggles the entire time.