Friday, June 27, 2008

New Bike

So my birthday is coming up next week. So I decided that since my husband is deployed it might be hard for him to go buy me a birthday present. So as I am a wonderful wife I decided that I would go do it for him. I bought myself a bike. This is the first bike that I have owned since I was 13 years old. I am a little nervous but excited at the same time. I also bought a seat attachment so Kyle can sit on the back while I peddle away. Kyle's attachment took over a hour to assemble and attach to my bike. During that time he wanted to go down for a nap, so I will have to wait until he wakes up to try it out. I am so looking forward to it. I hope that he likes it. I will remember to post on how it goes. So happy early birthday to me!

Hope you all have a great weekend. And S. good on you for starting Wine Thursdays. We are starting to think of incorporating our belly dancing into Margarita Wednesdays. I think with our drinking it will make us a whole lot better.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Hey Elena, I remember when you got your bike when we were in high school - aww the good old days LOL...

I bet Kyle will love the bike seat. My kids have been in them and loved it - its heaps of fun.

Anyhow, have loads of fun with your new bike :)

Carolina Girl said...

Yes, a new bike sounds like a great bday present! I'm sure Kyle will love it...if not at first, after a few times. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Great work.