Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shopping.

So since we got home from vacation a day late I have been feeling ill. I have been fighting a cold that is kicking my butt. That is why I haven't been posting.

Over the past two days the Hubby and I went over and helped out friends install a new parkay floor in their living room, and stairs that run up to the kitchen. This sounds pretty easy, but it was much more involved than any of us thought it would be.

Today was our first full day at home doing nothing. So I broke down and decided that I really needed to do some grocery store shopping. I have now come to the conclusion that this was a bad idea. I had forgotten why I don't go to walmart on Saturdays. The place was packed. That wasn't the worst of it. There were kids everywhere. This kids were not well behaved kids either. Since I am still feeling sick my patience was very thin. It really made me wonder why people have to go grocery shopping with five kids, that are running up and down the aisles, pushing a shoving each other. If my brothers and I behaved like that we would have been punished. Its one thing to rough house at home, in the back yard etc, but in a store. NO way would that have flown with my mother.

Hope you guys are all having a great weekend, and I hope you don't have to venture out to the store.

No comments: